The documents to be released in the Caylee Anthony case said to contain “bombshell” evidence
Here’s a third news report as to what is in the documents to be released this week. IMO, this one may be the closest to the truth. Kathi Belich has been very close to this case, and as far as I can tell, she has been very accurate. Very interesting information about Jose Baez.
According to Channel 9 News, Wednesday could be when another stack of evidence is out and Eyewitness News says they have an idea of what the documents will reveal. Reporter, Kathi Belich has learned the documents likely contain evidence investigators collected at the Anthony house after Caylee’s remains were found. The questions as to how Caylee was murdered and if she suffered may be answered once the information is released. According to Channel 9 the information released will include reports from the scene where she was found, the lists of all the property taken from the Anthony’s home, and the FBI reports on the evidence. These have been described as “bombshell” reports.
According to Belich, detectives are still investigating whether there are discernable fingerprints on the duct tape. At this point, this is still unknown.
According to this report, Jose Baez got hundreds (500 pages) of “bombshell” documents last week. Two days after he received the documents he was admitted to the hospital for tests. His new spokeswoman said he had a stomach ache, but said it won’t change his ability to work on this case. Monday, another 1,100 pages of evidence was handed over to the defense team, including transcripts of statements witnesses gave to investigators and there’s more computer evidence in the case that will go public sometime soon. Eyewitness News has learned the new evidence builds a stronger case against the one who should have been Caylee’s fiercest protector, her mother.
read the full article below: